How it all started in 2008
It all started when I was 12 years old, in school I played a web-based game written in PHP, after playing it many times, I discovered you can make your own game with even free hosting (only with ads) So I learned web development on forums.
It is nice to see that today entrepreneurs still receive help from communities all over the world.
- Sloosmedia: started my own internet agency where I offered hosting, development, web design, and more. (failed)
- Dutchstreets: My first only RPG Game written in PHP. (failed)
- Bytecom: Business directory. (failed)
- SBForum: forum for buy & sell websites, like web scripters. (failed)
- Slicebasing: service to convert .PSD to HTML/CSS files. (failed)
- Secondwar: My second RPG Game. (failed)
- Top35.nl: Youtube music video website. (failed)
- Nieuwss.nl: Automated News website. (failed)
- Internetnieuws24.nl: News about tech. (failed)
- Joukorting.nl: Affiliate e-mail list. (failed)
- RJS Hosting: Hosting company with a co-founder. (failed)
- Thuiswerk-centrales.nl: premium SMS service (failed)
Google blocked my Adsense Account & PayPal froze our account.
After many failed projects and a blocked Adsense account, I decided to stop creating websites and started hosting websites for clients so that I could build a stable monthly income with web hosting and domain registration.
- Hostingwalk: Hosting company without my co-founder.
- (Acquired) Trafego: Webhosting company to make Hostingwalk bigger.
- Changelog.sh: Website to track changelogs of popular (open-source) software. (failed)
- PayRequest: Payment platform with Bram (co-founder)
- CashBackRequest.com: CashBack website for Businesses/Startups (failed)
- OpenStartup.tm: open startup list