Last week I was reading an article (https://levels.io/contact-me) it raises the question "Do we need to be available all the time?"
For me, the answer is no, we don't have to be available all the time to strangers who may contact you randomly.
Why I am unreachable (for most people)
I don't have an Instagram I like valuable relationships and would rather put my time & energy into 5 people than 5000 people I don't know personally.
My time is very precious I want to make the most of every day, and need deep focus to get my tasks done, I am also easily distracted.
I'm only reachable for:
- Family and close friends.
- Employees and partners of my companies.
- Entrepreneurs that follow me on Twitter (only when I follow them back).
I'm not reachable for:
- Investors, VCs, Sales opportunities.
- Support: you can reach PayRequest by e-mail at: [email protected] & live chat.
- Via Social Media: Instagram / Facebook / Snapchat / TikTok, etc..
- E-mail / Live-chat / Telephone / WhatsApp.
You can contact me via Twitter!
The only way to contact me is to follow me on Twitter ( @geertjansloos), but I need to follow you back first, also it needs to be with good intentions.